Gut development & antimicrobial support
- pureMP(monopropionin, glycerol monopropionate) is the liquid monoglyceride form of the short-chain propionic acid, which is water soluble.
- pureMB(monobutyrin, glycerol monobutyrate) is a liquid, water-soluble solution for animal nutrition, with specific properties and provides butyric acid to the gut in the form of its monoglyceride.
- pureMBs (monobutyrin solid) is the solid form of pureMB, containing 60% pureMB and 40% carrier. The fine powder can easily be blended in any animal feed formulation and is heat stable.
- pureTB (tributyrin, glycerol tributyrate) is a liquid, oily, water-nonsoluble solution for animal nutrition to provide butyric acid to the gut in the most efficient way.
- pureTBs (tributyrin solid) is the solid form of pureTB, containing 60% pureTB and 40% carrier. The fine powder can easily be blended in any animal feed formulation and is heat stable.
- pure106(monocaproin, glycerol monocaproate) is the monoglyceride form of the mid-chain caproic acid.
- pureMC (glycerol monocaprylate, glycerol monocaprate) is the monoglyceride form of the antibacterial mid-chain caprylic and capric acids, which has limited water solubility.
- pureMP/MCis a mixture of pureMP (20%) and pureMC (80%), which has an improved water solubility compared to pureMC.
- pure110(monocaprin, glycerol monocaprate) is the monoglyceride form of the antibacterial mid-chain capric acid.
- pureML(monolaurin, glycerol monolaurate) is a high purity form (90+%) of the antimicrobial glycerol monolaurate. This solid product is water insoluble.
- proC4is a high purity product of butyric acid
- proC8-C10 is a mixture of the mid-chain caprylic and capric acids.
If you have knowledge about how the above mentioned monoester acts towards a specific pathogen and you like to bring this knowledge to a specific animal health concept, we are your right partner. We can produce this specific mono-ester for you according the strict ISO 9001:2015 and Feed Chain Alliance regulations.